Attention of all is invited to the following aspects, failing which strict disciplinary action shall be taken against the defaulters
- Indiscipline, cheating, telling lies, stealing, use of abusive language and immoral conduct.
- Rudeness and misbehavior with staff members and seniors.
- Keeping firearms, knives and other weapons.
- Smoking, use of any drugs or narcotics.
- Willfully or deliberately damaging school property.
- Being habitually unpunctual in class.
- Taking part in strikes, protest, inter group fights, politics and indulging in any unruly activities.
- Keeping undesirable literature.
- The School fee should be paid through Bank challah or in cash deposited with School Accountant and receipt of the same be collected with school stamp.
- No student shall be allowed to appear in the Board Examination, Annual Examination and Term wise Examination his / her accounts are settled in full by the date on which the examination begin.
- In case of a withdrawal of students by the parents / guardians, the student shall have to pay full dues for the month during which he / she is withdrawn.